VisitAruba mobile app gets a major overhaul
We just completed a major upgrade on the VisitAruba mobile app which has been released in the Apple Store and Google Play Store. We are also pleased to announce that the app has reached 30,000 downloads across the iOS and Android platforms.
The app has been completely redesigned for iOS and Android devices and is now also available for tablets in an optimized format.
Aside from aesthetic modernization and many usability improvements, the app now features a much improved map which offers navigation to all points of interest available in the app, including accommodations, restaurants, tours and activities, car rentals, beaches, sightseeing locations and so on. A new feature is the ability to drop your own pin on the map and save that location, perfect for people who want to set a ‘Home’ location on the app and also for specific points in Aruba of interest to users. A summary of improvements is shown below:
- App has been completely redesigned with a more modern look and feel
- Now available for iOS and Android tablets
- Much improved map of Aruba with navigation to all points of interest cross referenced with detailed information.
- Add your own items to the map using long-tap to drop a pin on any spot on the map you want to reference.
- Improved Trip Planner – simply add an item to your trip, and easily locate your wishlist items on the map
The app also features daily updated News, Events and Special offers from our clients.
All CaribMedia clients who have a Premium listing or specific mobile listing on VisitAruba.com, are automatically included in the new version of the app, including the tablet version. Furthermore clients who participate in the VisitAruba Plus discount card program are also listed in the app.
For more information on being included in the VisitAruba mobile app, please contact us!