27 Jan 2018 Junior Systems Administrator
In a nutshell
A Jr. Systems Administrator has the opportunity really take on a critical role in assisting with management of server infrastructure for websites, apps and web applications. The work is challenging and offers a great starting point for a career in web systems administration. We offer above-average salary and benefits, and ample skill-enhancement and learning opportunities.
Things we’ll trust you with
Assisting with website server setup and management, including databases, troubleshooting, migration, optimization, email, backups, firewalls, SSL and other server-related tasks.
What you bring to the table
- Some familiarity with Linux OS or Windows OS command line
- Strong curiosity for server/internet-related work
- Willingness to learn
- Some database knowledge (e.g. SQL/MySQL)
- Familiarity with website platforms (e.g. cPanel/WHM/Wordpress)
- Good command of English is essential
- Attention to detail (this is a must)
- Responsible approach
So, are you up for the challenge?
If yes, contact us at email@example.com – remember to include your CV and an introductory letter.