30 Dec 2022 QUICK BITS DECEMBER 2022
Welcome to our Quick Bits section! These are short custom-crafted pieces with practical tips and tricks and latest innovative news snippets.
- All about QR codes and how to use them
- Create a vision board for 2023
- App of the month: WhatsApp Business
Originally designed in Japan for use in the automotive industry, marketers adopted the QR code because of its large storage capacity and ability to translate additional information to consumers beyond what the packaging or advertising of a product could display.
1. Head to qr-code-generator.com
2. Enter your URL
3. Customize your QR code’s frame, shape, and color
4. Click ‘Download’ and save the file to your computer
5. Add the QR code to print collateral
With Canva, you can craft a stunning vision board for every area of your life — from health and career to relationships. Drag and drop images, quotes, affirmations, and other vision board ideas to create a design that will inspire and motivate.
Start designing from a pre-made template or a blank layout. Customize endlessly with thousands of free graphics, vectors, illustrations, icons, and other elements. Download and print your inspiration board, then display it on your bedroom wall. Or save it to your device and set it as your background wallpaper. Create yours now
WhatsApp Business enables you to have a business presence on WhatsApp, communicate more efficiently with your customers, and help you grow your business. If you have separate business and personal phone numbers, you can have both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger installed on the same phone, and register them with different numbers.
In addition to the features available in WhatsApp Messenger, WhatsApp Business includes:
• BUSINESS PROFILE: Create a profile for your business to help your customers find valuable information — like your website, location, or contact information.
• BUSINESS MESSAGING TOOLS: Be more responsive to your customers by using Away messages to indicate that you’re away.
• LANDLINE/FIXED NUMBER SUPPORT: You can use WhatsApp Business with a landline (or fixed) phone number and your customers can message you on that number. During verification, select the “Call me” option to receive the code over a phone call.
• RUN BOTH WHATSAPP MESSENGER AND WHATSAPP BUSINESS: You can use both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, but each app must have its own unique phone number.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can more efficiently respond to your customers right from your computer’s browser.
WhatsApp Business is built on top of WhatsApp Messenger and includes all the features that you rely on, such as the ability to send multimedia, free calls*, free international messaging*, group chat, offline messages, and much more.