27 Feb 2023 QUICK BITS FEBRUARY 2023
Welcome to our Quick Bits section! These are short custom-crafted pieces with practical tips and tricks and the latest innovative news snippets.
IWD March 8, 2023 will explore the impact of the digital gender gap on widening economic and social inequalities. Get inspired with these ideas for International Women’s Day! Embrace Equity!
Promote a Women’s Day Sale or Give-Away: The occasion of Women’s Day is ideal for organizing a special promotion or giveaway for your female customers. By providing customers with a unique discount or a free item when they buy a specific product, you can express your thanks for their support. This post can be used to promote products made especially for ladies.
- Share Stories of Women Entrepreneurs: The time of Women’s Day is ideal for telling the tales of successful female entrepreneurs. These ladies are frequently ignored, but they are an inspiring example of what is possible if you set your mind to it. Tell the tale of one such woman and describe how she overcame her difficulties. This social media post can also be used to offer suggestions to aspiring female business owners.
By creating a post called quotes for International Women’s day, you can ask your followers to share it. Or it could be the exact opposite. They may have already shared your post on Instagram stories. Remember to include the #IWD2023 hashtag!
These are some of the best International Women’s day quotes:
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping-stone to greatness.” –Oprah Winfrey
- “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.” –Hillary Clinton
- “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing how the world perceives that strength.” –G.D. Anderson
- “Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be a challenge to others.” –Amelia Earhart.
- Little girls with dreams become women with vision.”
- “She believed she could, so she did.”
- “A successful woman can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.”
- “When women support each other, incredible things happen.”
- Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry.” –Gloria Steinem
- “Well-behaved women rarely make history.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” –Margaret Thatcher
- “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” –Katherine Hepburn
- “Empowering women isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s the smart thing to do.” –Barack Obama
- “Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity.” –Mahatma Gandhi
Getting the correct spelling and grammar may not matter all the time, but when it does, you’ll be glad you installed Grammarly’s keyboard. This keyboard replaces your standard iOS keyboard and highlights any mistakes, spelling or grammatical, that you might make as you’re typing. It also works across multiple devices, offers suggestions for what to say, and even keeps an eye on your tone. Want to type better and smarter? Grammarly is the best way to do that. There is a subscription to access the best parts, like suggestions to make your writing more engaging, but the free version is still worth exploring.
Download Play Store
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.