29 Jul 2022 QUICK BITS JULY 2022
Welcome to our Quick Bits section! These are short custom-crafted pieces with practical tips and tricks and latest innovative news snippets.
- 15 Excel formulas, keyboard shortcuts & tricks that’ll save you lots of time
- Two Ways to fix the brightness of your iPhone when it keeps changing
- How to Recover your TikTok account if you deleted it
- App of the month
15 Excel formulas
You might wonder what the “Formulas” tab on the top navigation toolbar in Excel means. In more recent versions of Excel, this horizontal menu — shown below — allows you to find and insert Excel formulas into specific cells of your spreadsheet.
To help you use Excel more effectively (and save a ton of time), check this compilation of essential formulas, keyboard shortcuts, and other small tricks and functions you should know. Click here for all the formulas.
Two Ways to fix the brightness of your iPhone when it keeps changing
If your iPhone brightness keeps changing at inappropriate times because of these features, you can turn them off and adjust brightness manually. Here’s how:
To turn off Auto-Brightness, a sensor which changes brightness depending on light conditions, follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap Accessibility.
3. Tap Display & Text Size
4. Scroll to the bottom and tap the Auto-Brightness toggle to flip it to the left, so it turns gray.
Click here for more ways to adjust brightness.
How to recover your TikTok account if you deleted it
- It’s possible to recover your TikTok account within 30 days of deleting your account.
- After 30 days, deleted TikTok accounts are permanently closed and cannot be recovered.
- To recover a deleted TikTok account, you need your original email address and password.
After logging in with your info, you’ll be taken to a screen telling you that your account is under deactivation. To confirm that you wish to recover your account, click Reactivate.
Other ways to recover your TikTok account
App of the month
Lumosity: Brain Training.
Lumosity’s cognitive training program is a fun, interactive way to train your brain and learn about how your mind works. Used by over 100 million people. Discover what your mind can do. Exercise memory, flexibility, and more with the world’s most popular brain training program.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.