30 Jun 2022 QUICK BITS JUNE 2022
Welcome to our Quick Bits section! These are short custom-crafted pieces with practical tips and tricks and latest innovative news snippets.
- Create Your Email Signature (FOR FREE)
- The Best Time to Post On Instagram 2022
- How to Give a Good Presentation on a Remote Call
- App of the month
Create Your Email Signature (FOR FREE)
Create a free email signature template with this easy-to-use generator. Create my Email Signature
The Best Time to Post on Instagram in 2022
Each brand has a slightly different sweet spot for posting on Instagram. The Instagram algorithm prioritizes recency, so posting when your followers are online is key. This means that, if all else is equal, a newer post will show up higher on the newsfeed than an older one. BUT, the
(Drum roll, please…)
The universal best time to post on Instagram is 11 AM on Wednesdays.
How to Give a Good Presentation on a Remote Call
Delivering an effective presentation can be the difference between getting what you want, or not. This makes it one of the most important skills for professionals of all stripes. Check these tips for success:
- Set an itinerary: Avoid tune-outs by meticulously structuring your presentation in advance, sharing your itinerary with your audience, and reminding them of where you are in it on multiple occasions during the presentation.
- Live chat: Use the live chat to regularly check in with your audience, requesting feedback on whether or not the content is actually landing. Don’t be afraid to briefly interrupt your presentation to answer questions; in fact, doing so will help your presentation feel more like a conversation.
- Virtual emojis: Even virtual emojis can be a great way to get people out of their tabs and into the conversation. For example, ask your audience to emoji-react if a common pain point, such as losing out on a sale they were absolutely positive would close, has ever happened to them.
Caribmedia’s Pick: App of the Month
Evernote is an app designed for note taking, organizing, task management, and archiving. The app allows users to create notes, which can be text, drawings, photographs, audio, or saved web content.
WORK ANYWHERE. Keep important info handy—your notes sync automatically to all your devices.
REMEMBER EVERYTHING. Make notes more useful by adding text, images, audio, scans, PDFs, and documents.
TURN TO-DO INTO DONE. Bring your notes, tasks, and schedules together to get things done more easily.
FIND THINGS FAST. Get what you need, when you need it with powerful, flexible search capabilities.