29 Mar 2023 QUICK BITS MARCH 2023
Welcome to our Quick Bits section! These are short custom-crafted pieces with practical tips and tricks and the latest innovative news snippets.
- Earth Day Activities for a More Sustainable Future
- 5 Creative Ideas for Your Next Virtual Happy Hour
- App of the month: Canva
Earth Day will be celebrated on April 22, 2023. It is a global event that brings attention to the importance of environmental protection and sustainability. As a business, Earth Day is an opportunity to show your commitment to protecting our planet and making a positive impact on the environment. Here are some ways that businesses can participate in Earth Day activities and do their part for a more sustainable future.
- Volunteer for a local cleanup: Participate in a local cleanup event to help clean up parks, beaches, or other public spaces in your community. This is a great opportunity to get employees involved and show your commitment to protecting the environment.
- Implement sustainable practices: Take a look at your business practices and identify areas where you can become more sustainable. This could include reducing paper usage, implementing a recycling program, or using more energy-efficient lighting.
- Promote environmental education: Use Earth Day as an opportunity to educate your employees and customers about environmental issues and ways that they can make a positive impact on the environment. This could include hosting a webinar or creating educational materials.
- Organize a “green” event: If you’re hosting an event, make it “green” by using sustainable materials and reducing waste. For example, use reusable cups and plates instead of disposable ones, and provide recycling bins.
- Donate to an environmental cause: Make a donation to an environmental organization that aligns with your values and supports causes that are important to you and your business.
By participating in Earth Day activities, businesses can demonstrate their commitment to sustainability and make a positive impact on the environment. These are just a few ideas to get you started, so get creative and find ways to show your support for a more sustainable future.
With remote work becoming increasingly common, virtual happy hours have become a popular way for businesses to keep employees connected and engaged. Here are a few creative ideas to spice up your virtual happy hours and keep things interesting:
- Virtual mixology class: Hire a professional bartender to teach your team how to mix up some delicious cocktails, or ask team members to share their favorite drink recipes and make them together.
- Trivia night: Host a virtual trivia night for your team, and offer prizes for the winners. You can choose a theme for the trivia, such as pop culture, history, or company-specific knowledge.
- Virtual game night: There are a variety of online games that you can play together as a team, such as Jackbox Games, Among Us, or online versions of classic board games like Monopoly or Scrabble.
- Virtual escape room: Many companies now offer virtual escape rooms, where teams can work together to solve puzzles and escape before time runs out.
- Talent show: Encourage team members to showcase their unique talents, whether it’s singing, dancing, or telling jokes. You can even offer prizes for the most entertaining acts.
These are just a few ideas to get you started – the possibilities for virtual happy hour activities are endless! The key is to find activities that will keep your team engaged and foster a sense of connection and camaraderie, even when you can’t be together in person.
Looking to streamline your content creation process? Look no further than Canva Business! With Canva, you can manage creative project workflows from start to finish with ease. This software is a game-changer for creative graphic design in the digital marketing world. Canva Business provides high-quality design tools that are affordable, efficient, and user-friendly, making it the ultimate choice for marketers.
One of the most remarkable features of Canva Business is its intuitive interface, which requires no prior design knowledge or experience to use effectively. Whether you’re brainstorming, designing, providing feedback, approvals, or publishing, Canva has got you covered. Its user-friendly interface allows you to invite team members to collaborate on projects, allocate tasks, get approvals, and publish or share directly from the platform. Plus, you can oversee multiple team workflows by setting access permissions, adding or removing team members as needed, and accessing insights to track team progress. Don’t let the creative process be a headache. Simplify it with Canva Business!
Download Play Store
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.