28 Nov 2022 QUICK BITS NOVEMBER 2022
Welcome to our Quick Bits section! These are short custom-crafted pieces with practical tips and tricks and latest innovative news snippets.
- Stickers for WhatsApp and How to create yours
- How to hide a photo on your Instagram without deleting it
- App of the month: Mint
Stickers for WhatsApp
How to download stickers from WhatsApp
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Tap Emoji > Stickers > Add.
- Tap Download next to the sticker pack you want to download. If prompted, tap Download again. (A green check mark will appear once the download is complete.)
- Tap Back.
- Find and tap the sticker you want to send.
Once you tap the sticker, it’ll send automatically.
How to make your own stickers
Back to that Sticker Maker app, you can create your own sticker packs for WhatsApp using this tool. Here are some of the great features it includes:
- Ability to customize your sticker packs
- Create unlimited stickers and packs
- Turn photos, videos, and GIFs into stickers
- Tools that can cut out images and add text
- Auto cutout for selfies and portraits
From the looks of the reviews and ratings on the Google Play store and the Apple App Store, there’s not much to complain about with this tool. Both show over 4.5 stars and great reviews. Plus the app has gotten over one million downloads, so it must be doing something right.
If you’re looking for additional apps to create your own stickers, here are a few suggestions from users:
How to hide a photo on your Instagram without deleting it
There are times when I look at a photo and think, “Huh, that one’s actually not bad…I’m gonna post it.” Then I’ll see that photo a few weeks or months down the line and say to myself, “This is terrible. WHY did I post this?” But maybe you will like it again in the future, so do this:
1. Find the photo you want to remove on your Instagram profile.
2. Tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the photo.
3. In the menu that pops up, select “Archive.”
4. Boom. Your photo has vanished from your profile and can no longer be seen by others. It’s not permanently gone — just hidden.
If you want to add it back to your timeline, click here for instructions
App of the Month
Mint: Budget & Expense Manager.
Experience a fresh way to manage money. Reach your goals with personalized insights, custom budgets, spend tracking, and subscription monitoring—all for free. Easily see your monthly bills, set goals, and build stronger financial habits. Mint is the money management app that brings together all of your finances. From balances and budgets to credit health and financial goals, your money essentials are now in one place. Join the 24 million users that trust Mint to help them reach their goals.
Get the #1 personal finance and budgeting app now*.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.