30 Dec 2022 What are the Top Digital Marketing Trends for 2023?
As customers become more discerning about the products and services they buy, there’s also a global cost of living crisis that brands will need to plan for in 2023. That means it’s more important for brands to be transparent and think about their messaging and research or tweak their strategy in the coming year.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND INFLUENCER MARKETING TRENDS
- TikTok continues to evolve and dominate
- Decentralizing Social Media to create a “super app”; some new and exciting platforms are coming
- The “creator economy” will grow and change
B2B MARKETING TRENDS
- Video, video, and more video
- Empower teams to use social selling; this is particularly true for B2B companies that have longer sales cycles and rely on digital channels to provide useful and relevant information
- An appetite for curated content; if the content is relevant, it can drive conversations and demonstrate that your company is interested in solving an issue or sharing information rather than just selling
CONTENT MARKETING TRENDS
- Use content to drive connections; you should use content to make connections and build communities. As customers become more interested in the value and ethos of brands, it will be companies that foster and seek out connections that will succeed
- Refine and define creator/brand partnerships; creators are looking for brand partnerships (rather than just sponsorships) that align with their content so posts feel natural and companies offer guidance and support, not just leave them to it!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.