Say Hello to the All-new VisitAruba.com Website!
We are very pleased to announce that after many months of planning, hard work and dedication, and extensive testing iterations, the CaribMedia team recently rolled out the latest version of our flagship site, VisitAruba.com.
Featuring a completely redesigned interface for desktop, mobile and tablets, the new VisitAruba.com has been optimized for speed, easy access to information and most importantly conversions.
Here are some of the VisitAruba.com upgrades:
Completely updated home page layout with:
- Upcoming Aruba Events
- Featured Special Offers
- Latest VisitAruba Blogs
- Updated client recommendations – colorful and attractive
- Video presentation
Completely upgraded listings for Accommodations, Activities, Car Rentals, and Restaurants featuring:
- New listing presentations
- Much bigger images with optimized delivery to different devices
- Quick search and filtering options
Click on the video below for highlights of the new website features
Dynamic integration of VisitAruba Blog content
- Setup in relevant sections of the website for greater visibility and reach
- Easily searchable by date range (typically a visitor’s trip dates), or name
- Very high visibility on Google for most upcoming event searches
- Browsable by type (e.g. accommodations, restaurants, activities etc.)
- Easily searchable by date range (trip dates), or name
- Highly ranked on Google to drive traffic to client promotions
Greatly improved performance
- We have significantly sped up the website, despite using much larger images, video and still having enhanced overall site features
Optimized usability and presentation
- On any kind of device (phone, tablet, desktop)
Tighter integration with the VisitAruba mobile app
- Which itself has also been upgraded for the latest devices in October 2018
The SEO challenge
One of the hardest aspects of a complete redesign is maintaining search engine ranking and we are happy to say that with careful planning and attention we have maintained and indeed improved our search engine presence with our new website for a broad range of relevant and important search terms. This has also resulted in increased visitor numbers in the short time the new VisitAruba.com has been live.
Hard work pays off!
Since our soft launch to date we have seen a 22% increase in visitors over the same period in 2017. In the first 11 months of 2018 we have exceeded the traffic of 2017 in total, having already exceeded 1.3 million visits since the beginning of 2018.
This is just the first phase of the new VisitAruba.com, there is lots more to come!
We will keep you posted on new features as they become available.
We’d love to hear from you if you have any feedback on the all-new VisitAruba.com, so feel free to contact us!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.